portrait-sculpture.com Forum Index portrait-sculpture.com
A site provided for professional portrait and figurative sculptors, as well as serious students

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Register(DISABLED)Register(DISABLED) 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Claymation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    portrait-sculpture.com Forum Index -> Internet Cafe
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joel Levinson

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:50 pm    Post subject: Claymation Reply with quote

Hi All,
A young man I've just become acquainted with regarding sculpture lessons is,as related to me by his mother,interested in getting into "claymation".I've ordered a book to get further info,and,I'm certain the study of traditional modeling will be helpful to him.I'm wondering if anyone here has any familiarity with this form?
Joel
Jeanette Lewis

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Joel,
my daughter is into clay animation. She uses "Stop motion pro"
http://www.stopmotionpro.com/
As a beginner she has managed to churn out a couple of workable but simple short films - so I hope this is of some help to you.
The site might be useful for tips, even though its an English one.
Its used by an animator called Nick Park? Not sure if you are familiar with him in the States.
You might know of "Chicken run" Mel gibson voiced over one of the cockrels/roosters.
Jeanette
Post new topic   Reply to topic    portrait-sculpture.com Forum Index -> Internet Cafe All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: