portrait-sculpture.com Forum Index portrait-sculpture.com
A site provided for professional portrait and figurative sculptors, as well as serious students

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Register(DISABLED)Register(DISABLED) 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Please help me with my portfolio

Post new topic   Reply to topic    portrait-sculpture.com Forum Index -> Internet Cafe
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tu Hoang

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:16 am    Post subject: Please help me with my portfolio Reply with quote

I going to apply to a architecture university and i want to spend time working on my portfolio. I want it to contain some of my portrait sculptures' photos (with some of my drawings and photos) but i don't know what the university want to see in an portfolio . Therefore, please give me some advice that what you find in a portrait sculpture in a portfolio (of a student applying to a university)
I don't know if having some portrait sculptures in portfolio is a good way but i like sculpting and I think it can help me .
I would appreciate every advice here
Thank you !
Stuart

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:30 am    Post subject: studies Reply with quote

I think an example of ability in any creative discipline would be a positive element and an advantage, as long as the main body of work is directly related to the subject you hope to study.
Good luck with it Houng!
Stuart
Post new topic   Reply to topic    portrait-sculpture.com Forum Index -> Internet Cafe All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: